HEATHER COLLINS, AIAP, ASMP
PHOTOGRAPHY + VIDEO CLIENTS (Partial list)
- J. Gorsuch Collins Architectural Glass
- Plonk Wine Club
- Amborella Organics
- Gear 6 Productions
- That's It Fruit
- Gilbane Company
- Kaiser Permanente
- EJ Company, USA
- Ellison Bronze
- TEC Flooring
- Morley Builders
The Landscape Architecture of Lawrence Halprin (1916-2009), curated by The Cultural Landscape Foundation:
- National Building Museum (Washington D.C., Nov. 2016-Apr. 2017)
- Palace of Fine Arts (San Francisco, CA, Jun.-Sept. 2017)
- A+D Architecture and Design Museum (Los Angeles, CA, Sept.-Dec. 2017)
- NorthPark Center (Dallas, TX, Feb. 28-Aug. 26, 2018)
- Boston Architectural College (Boston, MA, Sept. 12-Nov. 17, 2018)
Raleigh Magazine, July/August 2017 issue, "Retreat" feature on Amborella Organics.
Phoenix Home and Garden, July 2017 issue, Fun Finds feature on Amborella Organics.
Los Angeles Magazine, January-April, July-August 2017 issues, Morongo Casino advertising campaign.
Colorado Expressions Magazine, August/September 2015, pages 60-63: "Art Scene: Judy Gorsuch Collins" by Corinne Joy Brown.
Colorado Expressions Magazine, April/May 2013, pages 98-101: "Architecture & Design of the West: Judy Gorsuch Collins Architectural Glass" by Kathy Smith
Laguna Beach Magazine and Newport Beach Magazine, various issues, ads for 11th Moon
"Morley Builders", (Producer), in partnership with Gear 6 Productions of a video piece about Morley Builders' iconic projects and culture for the 70 year old Southern California company.
[undisclosed client], (Producer/Director/Cinematographer) video and stills campaign to introduce a new product to the marketplace, for website and expo distribution, 2017. 100k views on Instagram (Sept 2017).
Amborella Organics, (Producer/Director/Cinematographer) video to introduce the product's unique feature for online distribution, 2016. Shared by NowThis: 9.5 million views, InsiderScience: 3.7 million views.
"Glass Aerial Sculptures", (Producer/Director/Cinematographer) portfolio piece for J. Gorsuch Collins Architectural Glass for web and DVD distribution, 2011.
"Installation Time Lapse ", (Producer/Director/Cinematographer) video for DVD and web distribution documenting an 11 day installation process, for J. Gorsuch Collins Architectural Glass 2011.
“Ustick, Idaho Library”, (Producer/Director/Cinematographer) Portfolio piece for J. Gorsuch Collins Architectural Glass and the City of Boise, Idaho Arts and History, 2009.
“Heinz Rescue Mission”, (Producer/Director) Top 15 Finalist in the Heinz Top This TV contest, July 2007.
“Love Bites”, (Cinematographer), Short, 35mm. Director: Chris Tornow, Producer: Gretl Kruse.
“Randal”, (Cinematographer), Short, 16mm. Director: Alex McNall, Producer: Adam McKinney. Winner of Technical Merit Award at Salem Film Festival, Second Place in Cinematography category.
“Lucifer Loves Roast Beef”, (Cinematographer), Short, 16mm. Director: Lori Johnson, Producer: Jeremy Diller.
“Steak Knife”, (Cinematographer), Short, 16mm. Director: Alex McNall, Producer: Jeremy Diller.
“Akili and Dotti”, (Cinematographer), Feature Documentary, SD. Director/Producer: Vrenda Lee.
FIRST ASSISTANT CAMERA
- Task and Purpose, 4K, profile piece
- "Pleasant Events", 4K, web series
- "The Dandies", 4K, TV Pilot
- "Husbands", season two, 4K, web series
- "Husbands", season one, HD, web series
- "Miss Dial", 4K, feature film
- "Wanting Alex", 4K, short
- "Beautiful Wave", 16mm, feature film
- “Herpes Boy”, 4K, feature
- “Boys with Girlfriends”, 4K, Meiko music video
- “Galapagos”, HD, TV Pilot
- “Willets Point Station”, 16mm, short
- “Suppressant”, 35mm, short
- “Trick My Trucker”, SD, CMT series
- “Graveyard Shift”, 35mm, short
- “Eagle Crest”, HD, commercial
- “Piranhas”, HD, TV pilot
- “Miss Dirt”, SD, short
- “Mexican Radio”, 35mm, Kinky music video
- “The Passing”, 35mm, short
- The Pardoner’s Tale”, 35mm, short
- “Chilies”, 16mm, short
- “Needlehands”, 16mm, short
- “Waiting for Something Better” 16mm, short
- “Nobody”, 16mm, Monsters Are Waiting video
- “Flurge”, 16mm, short
- “Stalling”, 16mm, short
- “Lullaby”, 16m, short
- “Abandoned”, 16mm, short
- “The Lift”, 16mm, short
SECOND ASSISTANT CAMERA
- “Children of the Corn”, 35mm, feature film
- “City Ballet of L.A.”, 35mm, PSA
- “3 Days”, 35mm, short
- "Gang Alternatives Program", 35mm, PSA
- Fight Promo, HD, Spike TV Promo
- “Small Avalanches”, 35mm, short
- “Slow Your Role”, 35mm, short
- “Jenkin’s Last Meal”, 16mm, short
- “Telemarkenator”, 16mm, short
- “Halloween Showdown”, 16mm, short